I am dual trained as a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Integrative Psychotherapist. I am also an EMDR Europe Accredited Practitioner and Systemic Practitioner. I have over 12 years of experience providing therapy in the NHS and third-sector, including specialist trauma services, human rights organisations and university settings.
I work with clients with a variety of presenting issues including:
- Complicated mourning, bereavement, traumatic bereavement & other loss related issues
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) & complex-PTSD
- Complex trauma
- Anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia, social anxiety & specific phobia
- Low self-esteem & negative beliefs about yourself
- Relationship difficulties & separations
- Attachment related difficulties
- Difficulties with regulating emotions & managing distress
I provide attachment-informed EMDR, NICE-recommended trauma therapies, deep brain reorientating therapy, grief counselling, psychotherapy, and, if requested, culturally appropriate and faith-informed psychological therapies. My main therapeutic modality is attachment-informed EMDR; I also integrate internal family systems (IFS) therapy with EMDR. I specialise in EMDR, a powerful and effective therapy for rewiring and healing unhelpful patterns rooted in the past that continue to impact on your life in the present.
I have a Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology, and Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Ready to start your journey? Enquire below.